Topic/Matter Intersection

Topic:"Stakeholder Engagement" in M12972

Matter: NSPI Complaint - Billing Issues - David Nickerson
4 passages 4 documents

Stakeholder Engagement across all matters →

N-1Statement of Complaint - Redacted 1 passage
Issue 7 — The DRO's Closure of My File (Cover Letter Request 7)
Issue 7 — The DRO's Closure of My File (Cover Letter Request 7) I ask the NSEB to review the DRO's closure of his file on the stated grounds that I had failed to provide consent. I did not refuse consent at any time. In my email of June 10...

AI summary The applicant is requesting the NSEB to review the DRO's closure of their file, arguing that conditional consent provided in emails was disregarded despite being acknowledged by the DRO. The applicant asserts that the closure was based on an incorrect interpretation of their consent, which was conditional on secure transmission of information.

103081Appellant Request for Confidentiality - redacted 1 passage
REDACTEDPage 3 of 4
REDACTEDPage 3 of 4 been broken into on three separate occasions, and I have experienced repeated trespassing and vandalism, including a hit-and-run incident in which a vehicle struck my property at the end of my driveway. I am hearing imp...

AI summary The individual has faced multiple security issues at their isolated residence, including trespassing, vandalism, and a hit-and-run incident. They are hearing impaired, which limits their ability to detect intrusions. They express concern about the publication of their name in a government record, fearing it would increase their vulnerability.

103244Appellants Extension Request re Rule 12 Request for Confidentiality (redacted) 1 passage
Section 1
From: Sent: July 22, 2026 2:35 PM To: Wallace, Lisa Cc: Penney, Nicole Subject: RE: M12972 NSPI Complaint - Billing Issues - D.N. You don't often get email from 1 . Learn why this is important \ \ EXTERNAL EMAIL / COURRIEL EXTERNE \ \ Exer...

AI summary The complainant requests an extension of time under Rule 12(12) to decide whether to withdraw their complaint following a Board decision on confidentiality. They argue that seven days is insufficient to consider the implications of the decision, especially since they are self-represented and the ruling partially denies confidentiality for their full name.

103255Appellant Follow Up to Board re Public Record Letter d. August 13, 2026 (redacted) 1 passage
4. My position going forward
4. My position going forward To restate my position clearly and for the record: I remain prepared to withdraw my complaint if the Board can identify the specific legal authority (statute, regulation, or Board rule) requiring or permitting...

AI summary The individual reiterates their position that they will withdraw their complaint only if the Board can identify the legal authority requiring public disclosure of their civic address, and reconcile it with Rule 12. Otherwise, they intend to continue their complaint and pursue the address-disclosure issue separately.

Disclaimer: These summaries were generated by AI from the filings they describe. We take care to make them accurate, but errors are possible - and they aren't advice. Only the filings themselves are the record: if you're relying on something here, confirm it against the source documents or the Nova Scotia Energy Board's own record. Full disclaimer →